RSS Feeds

Saturday, February 25, 2012

When A Crisis Strikes - Survive and Thrive: Get Connected!

When I talked about getting connected, I am coming from a place of higher spirituality, not religion. I respect and honor all religions and believe that the core message is the same for most of them, they just have different ways of expressing it that will resonate with some people and not with others. Therefore, to me, there are no right or wrong religions. It is a very subjective decision what is right for YOU. With that said, let me continue....Religions can give you a means to connect; however, keep in mind it is through the lens of mankind. Spirituality, on the other hand, is something we all have innately within us-it is that energy that gives us life.

tow service car insurance quote cost u less insurance

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs Vaginosis - Cure for Vaginal Bacteria Infection