RSS Feeds

Sunday, March 18, 2012

What If the Affordable Care Act Took the Spirit Airlines Approach?

I was thinking about this yesterday. I know the fact I was thinking is a scary thought! Have you ever flown on Spirit Airlines? I took a direct flight to Myrtle Beach from Chicago a few years back. They have a unique business model. They had the cheapest flight from Chicago to Myrtle Beach. It was significantly cheaper than anyone else. I like that. I just for purposes of discussion checked for a flight for one week June 10- 17th of this year. On Spirit Airlines you can do the trip for $46 each way. Expedia lists the lowest fare as $310 round trip that as far as I can tell is $100 more each way.

health savings account hmo vs ppo risk online

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Herbs Vaginosis - Cure for Vaginal Bacteria Infection